The introductory $100 credit is not tied to this Disney purchase, and your credit will be applied to your statement after first purchase with the card. First purchase at Disney properties and retail locations is not required.
1.This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this consumer credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this consumer credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this consumer credit card within the last 24 months. You must apply using the application link on this page to be eligible for this offer. In some instances, an application may require additional time to process. This offer is limited to a one-time award of a $100 statement credit for new cardmembers after First Purchase with the Disney Premier Visa Card. ("First Purchase" does not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Please allow 2 weeks after your First Purchase with the card for statement credit to post to your account.
2. Subject to credit approval. You will earn one percent (1%) in reward dollars for every dollar in Qualifying Purchases. You will earn an additional one percent (1%) in reward dollars for every dollar of Qualifying Purchases made at (i) Disney locations that are solely owned and operated by Disney and (ii) at any of the following types of merchants: restaurants, grocery stores and gas stations (for a total of 2% on these purchases). Merchants who accept Visa credit cards are assigned a merchant code based on the kinds of products and services they sell. Chase groups similar merchant codes into categories for purposes of making this rewards offer to you. Chase makes every effort to include all relevant merchant codes in its listed categories. However, even though a merchant or the items that it sells may appear to fit within a listed category, the merchant may not have a merchant code that falls within that category. Therefore, purchases with that merchant and purchases of Disney goods or services at locations that are not solely owned and operated by Disney will not qualify for the additional one percent in reward dollars. For more information, see the FAQs at DisneyRewards.com/PremierEarnFAQ. ("Qualifying Purchases" do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, and gift or stored value cards, any checks that are used to access your Account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) Additional Program Terms and Conditions apply and will be provided to you with your Disney Premier Visa Card once you become a cardmember.
3. Reward dollars may be redeemed for a statement credit towards airline ticket purchases made with your Disney Premier Visa Credit Card within 60 days before the redemption request date, where permitted by law. Reward dollars cannot be redeemed for an airline statement credit using a Disney Rewards Redemption Card. Redemptions start at 50 reward dollars for a $50 airline statement credit toward tickets on any airline to any destination. Each additional reward dollar is redeemable for a $1 statement credit. Subsequent purchases after redemption must meet the $50 minimum to qualify for a subsequent airline statement credit redemption. Airline statement credits will post to the card account within 5-7 business days of a request to redeem and will appear on the monthly Chase credit card billing statement within 1-2 billing cycles. Until the credit posts, we recommend you pay the full amount of the airline ticket charge on your credit card bill to avoid finance charges. Disney and Chase reserve the right to determine which Disney Premier Visa Card purchases qualify for an airline statement credit.
4. Offers subject to change without notice. Use a valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card for special offers. Must mention the offer to receive the merchandise discount. Merchandise discount may not be used for certain items and is not available at certain locations including Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort Operating Participant locations. For entry into the Character Meet 'N' Greet Photo Opportunity, must present your valid Disney Visa Card. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Minimum purchase and/or separate Theme Park admission may be required. Offers are for personal use only and may not be transferred or resold. Offer elements, including but not limited to participating locations, are subject to availability and additional restrictions, and may change or be canceled without notice. Chase is not responsible or liable for fulfillment of these Disney Theme Park perks.
5. The Character Meet 'N' Greet Photo Opportunity is offered once daily at a selected time at Disney California Adventure® Park. Separate Theme Park admission required. Must present a valid Disney Visa Card for entry for up to 6 people per cardmember account (each cardmember account may be used for entry only one time per day). Operating time, days of the week, location and appearance of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to availability and location capacity. Offer includes one complimentary 5 x 7 photo per valid cardmember account per day. Complimentary photo must be picked up in person at a Disney PhotoPass location in the Parks on the same day that the photo was taken. Valid only for a photo taken at the Disney Visa Character Meet 'N' Greet. Offer is subject to change without notice.
6. A $50 minimum pre-tax single transaction merchandise purchase is required to receive discount. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card as payment form and mention this offer. Discount is not valid on previous purchases or purchases of ticket media, gift certificates, Disney Gift Cards, Park Admission, Arcades, Disney Dollars, tobacco, alcohol, Outdoor Vending (e.g., in-Park balloon vendors, glow vendors), postage stamps, rentals (e.g., strollers, ECV), personalization, Disney PhotoPass® Online, framed Disney Dollars, Artist Sketch Program (original art), original or consignment art, newspapers/periodicals, videos, DVD, CDs, software media, sundries, panty/prepared foods, digital/video/disposable cameras, consumer electronics, National branded fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Lladro, Swarovski® Crystal, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique packages, Walt Disney Classics Collections, select collectibles, handmade items, special orders, phone, email or mail order purchases, shipping or taxes. Discount does not apply at the following locations: Midway Games, Fairytale Arts, Jewel of Orleans, Silhouette Studio, Portrait Artists, Parasol Cart, Heraldry Shop, Crystal Shops (Crystal Arts & Cristal d'Orleans), face painting locations, or at any Downtown Disney® District location other than World of Disney® Store, D Street, Disney Vault 28, Marceline's Confectionary, Disney's Pin Traders, Studio Disney 365 and WonderGround Gallery. Discount is for personal use only and may not be used to purchase merchandise with the intent to resell the merchandise. May not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Offer is subject to change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission may be required.
7. Offer excludes alcoholic beverages, merchandise, tobacco, room service, holiday buffets, tax and gratuity. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at time of purchase. Discount valid at the following restaurant locations: Disneyland® Park: Big Thunder Ranch, French Market and River Belle Terrace; Disney California Adventure® Park: Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill, Wine Country Trattoria (Lunch), and Paradise Garden Grill; Disneyland® Resort Hotels: The Lounge at Steakhouse 55 (Breakfast), Steakhouse 55 (Breakfast), Disney's PCH Grill (Breakfast and Dinner) and Storytellers Café (Lunch). Subject to restaurant operating hours and closures. Restaurant seating is subject to availability.
8. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at time of purchase. Separate Theme Park admission required. Cardmember must participate in the tour. Tours can be booked for up to 10 total Guests. Some tours have age and other restrictions. May not be combined with any other discounts, offers or promotions. Subject to availability. Offer valid for "Welcome to Disneyland®," "A Walk in Walt's Disneyland® Footsteps," "Discover the Magic," and "Cultivating the Magic" tours. Tour tickets may not be sold or transferred for a commercial purpose. Offer is subject to change without notice and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
9. Get special vacation financing on select Disney Resort packages, all Adventures By Disney® packages, all Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai'i vacation packages, all Disney Cruise Line packages (collectively, Disney Vacation Packages), and all purchases of a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club® Resort. Disney Vacation Packages must be booked by you or your travel agent through the Walt Disney Travel Company, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney Travel Services, Inc. and charged to your Disney Visa Credit Card prior to commencement of your vacation. Other restrictions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Pricing & Terms for pricing details. You will receive complete terms and conditions for this offer once you become a cardmember.
10. Please see Pricing & Terms for complete details about rates, fees, and other costs. Please note, annual fee will appear on first billing statement regardless of when you use your account.
11. Card designs are subject to availability and may change without notice.
To be eligible for a Disney Visa Credit Card you must have a valid permanent home address within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Accounts subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. Disney Visa Credit Cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. Offer subject to change.© Disney/Pixar
SM, © Disney